4.10.2010

Recent embroidery projects from Embroitique

Several months ago, I stumbled along an Etsy treasure I didn't know existed: embroidery designs from private designers that I could purchase as individual designs. I purchased designs from a few designers and have since purchased more from one of my favorite designer's websites:


Here are some of the items I have embellished with the designs I purchased there:

1. A bag for my daughter's birthday. I picked up this shoulder bag on a clearance rack for $5. Adding this Ballerina design made it look like a high end bag, and best of all, it looks like the design was always there!


2. I made some burp cloths for a friend who had a baby and used the Tinker Toy Alphabet to put the baby's name on it.



3. I used the Bethany Monogram Design to add a monogram and a name to some suitcases. These turned out so pretty!



4. I used the Necktie applique to make a super cute onesie as a baby gift. I thought I took a photo of it, but I can't find it, so you'll have to imagine this design with a navy plaid tie.


If you do machine embroidery, you'll have to check them out. There are so many cute designs that they offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment