4.21.2010

A Birthday Gift

Since I know my 7 year old doesn't read this blog, I can share with you what I just made for her birthday in May. During our recent trip to Disneyland, she fell in love with Minnie. Because she is need of a new bath towel, I figured this would be the perfect time to use some really fun Minnie red/white dot material.

I used a tutorial I found here to decorate the towel.

Here is the towel hanging:

Full view:


Close up of hanger.

I'm thinking she needs her name above one of the fabric strips in a bright red. Any font suggestions?


*UPATE* I've found the font to use here. I've even digitized her name... I just didn't have time to get it on the towel before the link party today.

Yes, today is a linky party with House of Hepworths. Go check her out! She inspired me to burn my fingers with my glue gun yesterday when I made my very first decor ball.

1 comment:

  1. I love the towel! It's so so adorable (and so Minnie!).

    I want to see your decor ball!!!!


    Thanks for Hookin' Up with me at my first link party!

    ReplyDelete